All American Gymnastics & Super Ninja Families,
We tried to stay open but ultimately the restrictions of the CDC in addition to keeping the best interest of our customers and employees in mind, we are suspending all programs for the time being. Our plan is to resume operation on Saturday, April 4th.
AAG & SN has been serving the St. Louis community for over 20 years and it has always been our top priority to provide a safe, healthy and fun environment for STL kids. We know your family, much like our business and employees are living day to day with these changes. Please know that every decision we are making in regard to the business, closure, refunds/cancellations and promotions is all based on the best interest of our customers and employees. We want to be able to open our doors on April 4 and continue to offer an awesome place to kids for another 20 years!
What we are asking of our customers and what we have planned in the coming weeks:
- We are asking our customers whether you are enrolled in classes, AAG’s team program or future activities or Summer camps to stay enrolled with the expectations that makes up will take place for missed classes/practice and summer fun will still happen.
- If you have questions about refunds/credits we ask that you please call or email our office before choosing to do charge backs through your credit card company. This cause an extra $25 dollar fee that gets passed onto the business.
- We are going to be offering perks to our loyal customers including:
- AAG’s Support Local Deal with Summer Savings (http://www.aag-stl.com/promotions/support-local)
- FREE Welcome Back Open House Event
- Enrolled customers will be allowed to schedule private lessons or small group training with the coach of their choice during the closure with payment going directly to the coach. (with keeping under 10 people in the gym at a time-subject to change according to CDC restrictions)
- And more fun perks to come over the course of the next couple weeks!
We appreciate your support and hope to see you back at AAG in a few weeks! In the meantime we would love if you could share AAG’s Support Local Deal (http://www.aag-stl.com/promotions/support-local).
Don't forget we are in this together and if AAG can help you, your family or your local business please let us know.
Also check out the Facebook group #314together to find out how you can support other Local STL Businesses.
If you have any questions or concerns, as always please contact our office at 314-426-2496 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind our office hours may be reduced but we promise to continue to get back to you in a timely manner.
Stay healthy and we will see you soon,
Sue & Emily and the entire AAG Staff
Program updates from 3/15/2020:
- Gymnastics, Tumbling & Ninja Classes
- Developmental Team (Mini Team, JrTeam, Training Team)
- Level 3-9 & Xcel Team
- Activities still running
« Return to News