AAG's Gymnastics classes are taught using age appropriate curriculum with progressions and drils to teach gymnastics skills with a focus on building strength, coordination and balance. Preschool age classes are age based, while our school age classes are skill based using USA Gymnastics Level 1-3 skills.
- Little Stars: 45 minute parent-child class for ages 18 months to 3 years old
- Mighty Stars: 55 minute class for children ages 3-4 years old
- Shooting Stars: 55 minute class for children ages 4-5 years old
- Red Stars: 55 minute class for girls focusing on Level 1 USA Gymnastics skills (must be in Kindergarten or older)
- Super Stars: 55 minute class for boys focusing on boys gymnastics skills including introduction of rings and parallel bar skills (must be in Kindergarten or older)
- Platinum Stars: 55 minute class for girls ages 9-15 years old, focus on Level 1 & 2 USA Gymnastics skills
- White Stars: 55 minute class for girls who have mastered Red Stars, focusing on Level 1 & 2 USA Gymnastics skills
- Blue Stars: 55 minute class for girls who have mastered White Stars, focusing on Level 2 USA Gymnastics skills
- Silver & Gold Stars: 1 hour & 25 minute class for girls who have mastered Blue Stars or Platinum Stars, focusing on Level 2 & 3 USA Gymnastics skills
AAG also offers Tumbling Classes for children ages 6 & up. The class focuses on the child's individual skills levels and goals for participating, whether it is for cheer leading, dance, parkour or more.
Class Prices: AAG does not have a membership fee or registration fee to join!
- 45 minute classes: $80/month
- 55 minutes classes: $93/month
- 1 hr 25 minutes: $124/month
AAG offers a 10% sibling discount and 50% off the 2nd class discount!
Classes are offered year-round and once you are enrolled your child's class will be on-going until a 30 day drop noticed is given to the front office staff.
Looking for a Private Class for your group? Contact our office!